Safari Tents in Dorset
The ultimate Glamping experience! Introduced in 2018, our fantastic Safari Tents provide a luxury Camping holiday with many home comforts. Make the most of the spacious interior with quality wood furniture and comfortable beds. Enjoy a drink on your decking area and watch the stars.
The Safari Tents are great for holidays with family, friends or romantic breaks with someone special. They sleep up to 4 people with a double bed and 2 single beds in separate rooms with canvas dividers splitting them up. In the living area there is a comfortable sofa, dining table and kitchen units with 2 ring induction hob, a small fridge and a kettle. There are also plugs throughout for charging essentials and a small oil-filled radiator.
On the spacious covered decking area there are chairs and a table as well as picnic bench down on the grass surrounding the tent. Bedding is provided and made up on arrival and you have full use of the Shower and toilet block a short walk away – please bring your own towels, tea towels and washing up cloths. There is a large picnic bench outside to enjoy the great outdoors and parking is available next to the Glamping area. BBQ’s are permitted on the grass area outside and we supply bricks for the BBQ’s to be placed on. The Safari Tent is just a short walk from the Shower and Toilet Block and the children’s play area and is situated in the Red Hill View area of the Park. The Park Reception, Pizza Takeaway, Anchor Inn and Seatown Beach are less than a 5 minute walk away.
The Safari Tents are fantastic for stargazing. Dorset has some of the darkest night skies in the UK and on a clear night between March and October you will be able to see the Milky Way with the naked eye from your own private decking! Visit our stargazing tips page for more information. The Safari Tent measures 7m x 5m with a 5m x 2.5m raised decking.
- Bedroom 1 with king size bed & bedding made up on arrival
- Bedroom 2 with 2 x single beds & bedding made up on arrival
- 2 x wardrobe with coat hangers
- Small heater
- Fridge with small freezer drawer
- Dustpan & brush
- 2 ring electric induction hob
- Kettle for induction hob
- Large bottle to carry water from nearest water point
- 2 x floor-standing lamps in living area and bedside table lamps in each bedroom
- Pots, pans & cooking utensils, cutting knives & scissors
- Cutlery, plates, bowls, mugs, glasses (all made from melamine)
- Washing up bowl & plastic trug (to carry utensils to washing up sinks)
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Sofa and coffee table
- 4 outside tables on the decking with a small table
- Picnic table on the grass
- Slab to place disposable BBQs on
- Decorative bulb lights and bunting on the decking
- Plug sockets throughout for chargers
- Hairdryers provided in the toilet blocks
- Toilet or bathroom – short walk to the toilet/shower block
- Bath towels
- Tea Towels
- Washing up liquid & cloths
- Lock – please don’t leave valuables in your tent
Call 01308 426947
Up to 20% off in Low / Mid Season
Opening Dates – 16th March to 1st October 2018
Please note dogs are not permitted in our Safari Tents, but we do have Premier Camping Pods available at Golden Cap Holiday Park and Highlands End Holiday Park that are dog friendly
Advanced bookings are essential during peak periods and a minimum of 3 nights applies. Unfortunately Gazebos, open fires and fire pits are not permitted. The electric hook up supply is 10 amp. Check in is from 3pm on the day of arrival and check out is 11am. View our Special Offers page to receive up to 20% off the price of a Safari Tent in low and mid season.